Need Money for College?
A private college consultant works in tandem with you, your son/daughter, by providing the following:
- College Search and Selection- Based on a student’s desires, academic standing, test scores and parent’s financial contribution, universities are identified and grouped according to three categories.
- College Entrance Tests-students are trained to understand the purpose of each type of tests- SAT, SAT II, ACT, IB, AP. Additionally, students are advised as to which tests are best suited for specific universities.
- College Applications -Students are guided from the first step to final submission of all college admission and scholarship applications. Essays and resumes are reviewed to ensure proper formatting.
- College Financial Applications- Parents receive assistance with required financial applications for private and public universities and scholarship foundations.
- College Scholarship Applications- Students discover the abundance of scholarship opportunities found in both public and private sectors.
Schedule Your Consultation
During your initial consultation, we will discuss the college selection process, scholarship and financial aid options in light of your high schooler's college dreams. Meetings are scheduled throughout Houston and the surrounding areas.