Need money for college, along with finding the best fit college?
A private college consultant works in tandem with you, your son/daughter, and your son/daughter’s school college counselor. We provide you the following:
- College Search and Selection- Based on a student’s desires, academic standing, test scores and parent’s financial contribution, universities are identified and grouped according to three categories.
- College Entrance Tests-students are trained to understand the challenges of each type of tests- SAT, SAT II, ACT, IB, AP. Additionally, students and parents are educated to determine which tests to consider.
- College Applications -Students are guided from the first step to final submission of all applications. Essays and resumes are reviewed to ensure proper formatting.
- College Financial Applications- Parents receive assistance with the required financial applications for private and public universities and scholarships.
- College Scholarship Search & Applications- Students discover the abundance of scholarship opportunities found in both public and private sectors.
Schedule Your Consultation
During your initial consultation, we will discuss the college selection process, scholarship and financial aid options, your son/daughter’s college dreams, your dreams and concerns. Each student is unique. All details from test preparation to financial options will be addressed. Offices are located in the Galleria/610 loop area which serves Tanglewood, Bellaire, River Oaks, Memorial, Sugar Land, etc… In addition, offices are also located in the Bay Area which serves Clear Lake, League City, Friendswood, and Galveston.